You only can learn so much from a bio. It’s like getting to know a character in a book — would you rather know where she graduated from college or watch her eat an artichoke at a dinner party? My money says you’ll discover more about her by watching her fumble with the tiny fork and the vegetable. Rather than bore you with the facts and figures, I think it’s more fun to put together a quick character sketch of this Janet Tashjian.
- Love the beach.
- Hate crowds (I still weasel my way to the front at every concert I go to.)
- Love eating healthy food.
- Hate people who talk on cell phones in public places.
- Love jumping up and down and laughing.
- Hate pulling ticks off dogs.
- Love sitting in the woods and just listening.
Would I be a well-drawn character in a novel yet? Need more?
- Hate anything resembling a strip mall.
- Love my ratty green sweater.
- Hate to exercise yet love yoga.
- Love to cook!
- My son and I get so silly sometimes, people think we’re on our own planet. (We often are.)
Oh, and as far as the artichoke goes … although I’m a giant vegetable lover, you’d never catch me trying to eat an artichoke at a dinner party … I’m much too uncoordinated for that.